Terms & Conditions : Payments
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") governs your use of this website, www.learningonwheel.com (the "Website") offers of products for purchase of the course on this Website . This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below.
www.learningonwheel.com reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. www.learningonwheel.com will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. www.learningonwheel.com encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with www.learningonwheel.com for other products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website. If you would like to print this Agreement, please click the print button on your browser toolbar.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the Seller to purchase the products and /or services from the Seller using the payment facility, and You shall pay the transaction price through your issuing bank to the Seller using payment facility.
• You, as a Buyer, may agree with the Seller through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by payment facility on any extension / increase in the dispatch and/or delivery time and the transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of dispatch / delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the transaction should be in compliance with payment facility Rules and Policies.
• You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify payment facility using the appropriate www.learningonwheel.com website features immediately upon delivery or non-delivery within the time period as provided in policies. Non notification by you of delivery or non-delivery within the time period specified in the policies shall be construed as a deemed delivery in respect of that transaction .
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the payment facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or transaction s as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the transaction s for those products and /or services
4. www.learningonwheel.com reserves the right to impose limits on the number of transaction s or transaction Price which www.learningonwheel.com may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process transaction s exceeding such limit.
5. www.learningonwheel.com reserves the right to refuse to process transaction s by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with www.learningonwheel.com or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. www.learningonwheel.com may delay notifying the payment confirmation. if www.learningonwheel.com deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the transaction and transaction Price. In addition, www.learningonwheel.com may hold transaction Price and www.learningonwheel.com may not inform Seller to dispatch or remit transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
7. The Buyer and Seller acknowledge that www.learningonwheel.com will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a transaction /transaction Price or any delay in processing a transaction /transaction Price which is beyond control of www.learningonwheel.com.
Compliance with Laws:
8. Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using payment facility and www.learningonwheel.com Website
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
9. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
10. All Online Bank transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support payment facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank transfers on payment facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank